Ghent Hotels

Browse 15 Ghent, Belgium hotel reviews for 56 Ghent hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$159 - $170

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Ghent

Brugge Hotels39.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ghent Hotels and Deals

#1 of 56 hotels in Ghent
Chokk says: "I resently had a need for accommodation near to Gent and in stead of using a hot..."
#2 of 56 hotels in Ghent
YankeeFanTraveler says: "Excellent hotel in the center of town. Rooms overlooking the canal are availabl..."
$136
#3 of 56 hotels in Ghent
pyrrho says: "A great hotel, located about fifteen minutes out of the centre. Super-friendly s..."
$49
#4 of 56 hotels in Ghent
Suzanne2889 says: "Loved it here!! Totally worth the money! I live in Ghent, that's a fact but a..."
$94
#5 of 56 hotels in Ghent
KeikoCreative says: "We had booked Novotel Hotel in Gent for our short getaway during September 2007...."
$94
#6 of 56 hotels in Ghent
goyourownway says: "N513'16.3" E343'27.8" Opposite the Design Museum in the historic centre of G..."
#7 of 56 hotels in Ghent
Suzanne2889 says: "I had to work at a traid fare in Flanders Expo and it started really early so i ..."
#8 of 56 hotels in Ghent
ryanquinn00 says: "Relatively expensive, but quite nice, and with a great location right across fro..."
$85
#9 of 56 hotels in Ghent
HORSCHECK says: "At the end of December 2013 I stayed 3 nights in a single room of the BB Abraha..."
#10 of 56 hotels in Ghent
ik-ben-10eke says: "I googled for hotels in the old town center of Ghent, and came across several al..."
#11 of 56 hotels in Ghent
professorcalculus says: "As a native of Gent I had passed this hotel 1000s times. I was deeply disappoint..."
$69