Getting to Italy on 70euro from Ireland

Sorrento, Italy

Getting to Italy on 70euro from Ireland Sorrento Reviews

mildly_confused mildly_c…
I dont how i did it! Mar 15, 2009
Well i had a ticket to France by boat. And i had 70euro.

I got on a train to paris with no ticket so conducter came to me, i paid him.. i was given a written ticket, well the copy, but it looked like it was written in pencil..

Cherbourg A Paris VIA ______

I penciled in Roma..

When i got to Paris i went to the desk and complained that my ticket was written wrong, it should have went:

Cherbourg A Roma VIA Paris

After a lot of time, they gave me a ticket to Milano and then another to bring me to Roma.. I went to another station, cashed in my ticket Milano A Roma and spent a night wandering about Paris with enough to stay in a hostel!

When i got to Milano i found the police and explained that my wallet and ticket to Roma was stolen and that i was meeting people in Roma. They sent me up to the conducter and he took my details and i got to ride free to Roma, First Class!

I stayed in Roma for two weeks in a campsite, when they asked for their i said i stuck and looking for work, they gave me a list of campsites and the use of their phone.. I was lucky to find the campsite of their cousin because i didnt gave to pay!! I didnt stay in the other place too long tho because i was a bit sick of the place being in the middle of nowhere, so they geave me money and sent me on my merry way with the campsite book! Seen a place that looked nice called Sorrento and decided to go there.. €10 to Naples and another €3 to Sorrento!! First week there i got a job and lived it up for 7 months after!

I hit my embassy also in Paris and Roma with a sob story but beware, they keep records!

I suppose you could call it the luck of the irish but i called it neccessary, due to my situation (i wasnt alone and i dont want to talk about that) :)

In Italy, i never paid for buses (city and regional), metros, trams, trains... i got caught once and they gave me a ticket.. I have never received these fines!!

I hope ye have as much luck as i did ;)
these are the locals with whom i b…

Check Sorrento Hotel Deals