Get there early, stay there late, and go twice

Disneyland, California

Get there early, stay there late, and go twice Disneyland Reviews

jwilsonwsu jwilsonw…
Jun 21, 2007
The best advice I can give anyone going to Disneyland is to get there early, stay there late and go twice. What do I mean by get there early? Get to the front gates before the park opens, simple. I would suggest getting there 30 minutes early if not earlier. The reason I suggest this is because well, lines will get long just to get in. You get there early, reserve your spot in line and you will be one of the first few to ride the rides and the lines will not be long. Depending on what attractions attract you most, I always go for the Haunted Mansion first, then Indiana Jones followed by Pirates of the Caribbean (it holds more people per boat so you barely have to wait). Believe me when I say, getting there early will save you the hassle of having to wait. Plus there is a bakery right next to Disneyland in Downtown Disney which serves anything from eggs to muffins.

Stay late. The next best tip. Staying late, when most families have gone home will allow you to wait less and conquer more rides. If you need to, go back to the hotel (or wherever you may be staying) and rest. The middle of the day is the busiest, so you won't be missing much. If you stay late you can also skip the fireworks show and ride the rides while everyone is watching.

Go twice on one vacation. If you can't cover everything in one day go twice (I would just go twice just because I love Disney). Plus going twice will allow you to skip the fireworks one night and the other to watch them (trust me you don't want to skip the fireworks). It is almost impossible to cover every ride in one day because lines get long, so allowing yourself the time to go twice is almost necessary.

These are just some helpful tips on how to make your Disneyland trip the best. Enjoy.

Compare Anaheim Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

Disneyland Map