Gerry's Grill SM Carmen

Unit 101-102A, Pangasinan, Philippines
www.gerrysgrill.com/ph - (075)653-4334, (075)653-4335
Gerry's Grill SM Carmen - dalandan juice (lime juice)
Gerry's Grill SM Carmen - my friend and I
Gerry's Grill SM Carmen - tuna sinigang (fish sour soup stew)

Gerry's Grill SM Carmen Pangasinan Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
try their 'dalandan tea' Jun 18, 2012
One of my plans in my trip to the Philippines is to meet up with my old time friends whom I haven’t seen in more than ten or twenty years! In my 6th day in the Philippines, my best friend in high school was going to meet up at Shoe Mart - Carmen for lunch. The venue was at Gerry’s Grill.

Gerry’s Grill is quite popular restaurant chain specializing on grilled meat and sea foods but they also serve other Filipino dishes. The restaurant opened in 1997, quite young yet it boomed because its target clientele has come to all ages. Most outlets have music bands for entertainment.

My friend ordered a “Tuna-Belly Sinigang” (fish stew cooked in sour soup using tamarind as the souring agent and mixed with some local vegetables). I, on the other hand ordered Grilled Pork.

The staffs in this branch are quite shy but courteous.

The dining room is a medium size but the layout is conducive for little meet ups like my friend and I had.

The restaurant is located right next to the mall’s main entrance. It is easy to find.

Prices are a bit pricey.

Drinks are “bottomless”. Their cold “dalandan” tea is a must-try. “Dalandan” is the Philippine version of lime.

My friend and I had a fun filled time together as we reminisce the good old days of our high school life!
tuna sinigang (fish sour soup stew)
grilled pork belly
dalandan juice (lime juice)
Gerry's Grill SM Carmen Map