Germanwings Blindbooking Cologne Reviews
Spontaneous Travel With Germanwings Blindbooking Apr 24, 2011
If you love low-cost, spontaneous travel and you happen to be in Germany, you will love Germanwings blindbooking option!
What is blindbooking, you ask?
Basically you go onto the Germanwings website and find Blindbooking. You :
1) Pick a category - Party, Shopping, Culture, Western Europe, Eastern Europe (Cities are listed under each category)
2) Pick the dates you want to leave and return.
3) For an added fee you can "X" out certain cities.
4) Pay 29euros each way plus a checked bag fee if you have one.
5) Find out where you are going!!!! Surprise.
So I did this in January out of Cologne, Germany. It was awesome. I picked Western Europe and got surprised with a trip to Milan!
Do it!! :)
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!