George's

George's Miami Beach Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
very romantic high quality Italian restaurant Dec 01, 2012
I L-O-V-E this place!!

It's classy, cosy, romantic with it's darkish red interior. I was sitting outside with my friend at a table. There are also nice couches to chill.

The food was very good.

We got an assortiment of warm breads and a DELICIOUS tomato tapenade with it. We actually asked for more as it was so good! :)

We ordered a bottle of pinot noir.

Entrance was the salmon carpaccio (9,95$). And main course I took George's salad (8,50$), which was not the best ever but it was ok. Served with it was a great rasperry sauce.

My friend ordered a Arugula salad (8,50$) which was very good and nicely served.

But the most amazing was the desert.

The chocolate volcano cake (7$) took 20min to get ready but it was worth the waiting! Served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, it was a culinary orgasm. O-M-G I think I'm going to go back just for that, entrance/main/dessert! :)

The servants were very friendly.

It was on a Monday night with the rain pouring. But we didn't even notice anymore, we were sitting in the candle light, enjoying our food, wine and company.

The pictures are from our second night there, also a Monday.

Then we sit in the chairs, had a bottle of white wine, pizza, tiramisu and a capuccino!

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals