Georges

Shop 1/27b Victoria Avenue, Brisbane, Australia

Georges Brisbane Reviews

S-Jay S-Jay
The Best Stake & Lobster One Has Ever Tried! Dec 21, 2010
George’s Steak & Seafood Restaurant is located right in the heart of Broad-beach's Gold Cost.If you are looking for an excellent dining experience that provides fine food, a fine atmospherer and friendly service this is the restraunt to go to!

The restraunt is within the perfect location with Jupiters - Casino, hotels, nite-clubs and bars are all within walking distance.

The layout of the restraunt is perfect, enough space inbetween tables. Easy access to toilet facilities and it also has disabled facilities for those who require it. Enough lighting to see what your eating, but dimm enough to provide an intimate experiance.

For our meal I had my first ever lobster, Lobster Monoray. It was delisious. I was able to pick my own lobster from the tank & hold it, which was just an experiance in its self!

Steven had a steak & he stated it was the best steak he had ever eaten.

The staff are so welcoming, warm & friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. The price of food is excellent, our bill was expensive but that was because I chose the most expensive thing on the menu! :p We received complementary drinks on arrival and during dessert.
Ready for the night out after a da…
Steven rather sun tanned