George Byron Cafe

George Byron Cafe - Menu

George Byron Cafe Rome Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Good for a snack during the day Jan 10, 2013
We stumbled into George Byron Cafe to escape the rain and were a bit hungry.

We ordered our drinks and food (appetizer and main course) together. The drinks came first everything else arrived at exactly the same time. Hmmm. The table was a bit small for that. The waitress didn't seem to think it was her problem though.

I've read pretty terrible reviews about this place after. Was the waitress rude? Maybe. Was she unhelpful or downright ignorant? No.

The food was good. We had Caprese to share. Hubby had a Greek salad with chicken (he requested chicken and got it without a fuss), and I ordered the Penne Arabiata, which was yummy!

Except for the hitch with all the food arriving at the same time, it was an acceptable place to have lunch while in Rome. The prices where correct as well, not too pricey compared to other places with comfortable seating.

The menu was so filled with delicious choices I had a hard time picking something.
Caprese
Greek salad with chicken
Pasta arrabiata
Menu
missandrea81 says:
Very true. That's why I mentioned it, because so many reviews were bad.

Always remember, they don't work for tips like they do in the States.
Posted on: Jan 21, 2013
spocklogic says:
Food looks good here, but the staff a bit indifferent I suppose. Well, Rome isn't exactly the friendliest of Italian cities either, Big and Busy as it is.
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013