Gentes B and B

Gentes B and B Rates and Deals

Gentes B and B Rome Reviews

fransglobal fransglo…
Great value place to stay May 22, 2015
I stayed here for a couple of nights in Rome.

I paid 70 euro a night for a good-sized ensuite double bedroom for single use. Nice, bright, clean and comfortable room.

Great location. Near Manzoni metro station. Beside St.John Lateran church. 15 minutes walk to Colosseum. 30 minutes walk to Termini Station or a quick ride on metro.

Plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby. A few small grocery stores too.

Good free wifi throughout.

Good make it your self breakfast.

A few minor negatives. There was nobody there most of the time. If arriving in evening, you had to arrange for somebody to be there to give you key etc. There was €10 fee for this if arriving from 2000-2400. Which I did... Price I quote above reflects this.

While location was great, the small street B&B was on was not very pleasant.

All in all though, It was an excellent place to stay in Rome and I can highly recommend, particularly for the price and location.
trippin_jen says:
Looks decent!
Posted on: May 22, 2015

Gentes B and B Overview

gentes bed & breakfast is my home, it’s in Rome next to the Basilica of San Giovanni and it is open to everebody wish to walk through history, culture and magics of the eternal town. The most beautiful in the world. About MeI’ve been a tech pro /geek for a long time untill I changed my life beeing part of the Sapienza University administrative staff. I decided to realize an old idea: to be an innkeeper. I love people. I love Rome, history, heritage and arts, i need to cope with costs, what’s better than a B&B?.I love also writing, so i decided to start this blog, telling my story and my life. I would like it could be useful for tourists and people who want have a Rome insight looking from my window.1 minute from subway stop “Manzoni” you can be in the downtown or Rome Main Railway Station (Termini) in a while.

Gentes B and B Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes