Genoveffa scarfo, Rincon del rio jara

Rincon del rio jara, Spain

Genoveffa scarfo, Rincon del rio jara Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Genoveffa scarfo, Rincon del rio jara Jul 24, 2009
Just west of Terifa the most southern point in Spain there is a wonderful landscape. This is serious beach land and the big thing here this season is without doubt kite surfing. The day I was there the wind was giving the kite surfers excellent conditions and kites were dominating the horizon seen from the beach.

Behind the beach there was 3 things that dominated the land; beautiful mountains or cliffs, windmills and the Spanish bull. At one point I needed to give my eyes some time to enjoy the sites so I decided that it was time for a cold beer and beyond that it was already getting close to 7pm.

I stopped by one of the cafe's next to the shore road and went in. Outside there was a lots of local policemen which in general would be a quality sign. I walk in and hola'ed in my best Spanish and got a smile from the small waitress. She was definitely small from all categories, she could hardly look over the counter but friendly she was.

There were only the local gang besides me; sitting four person around a table not talking except one that talked all the time. One woman was searching on the internet on her laptop and an elderly couple was reading the newspaper. They all only responded to the talkative woman with nods and hmmm's. I watched the scenario and enjoyed the situation.

The bar responded to all my needs I got a cold beer in a completely relaxing environment and I had a couple of laughs inside.

They served both lunch and dinner there but I was out of time of both.

Compare Tarifa Hotel Rates (7.9km away)

Rincon del rio jara Map