Genova's Fine Delicatessens

2064 Treat Blvd. , Napa, CA, USA

Genova's Fine Delicatessens Napa Reviews

rabrown rabrown
AMAZING! Jan 18, 2012
i absolutely adore this restaurant. I would recommend it to anyone coming through the area. There are actually multiple, I grew up with the one in Napa but my dad now lives on the Treat Blvd and I can simply walk to the Walnut Creek store. The sandwhiches are aboslutely amazing and I usually get those for lunch but I would HIGHLY recommend the raviolis and pair that with a glass of wine or your favorite beverage and it is an amazing day. I love the service as though they get extremely busy during lunch time, they seem to hammer out large numbers in a short amount of time. I would do the sandwhich for lunch, and the rav's for dinner. P.S. You can not go wrong with a handful of salami slices either, I would put it up against any Italian deli in the United States. If you are around the area please, please go and visit and just relax and enjoy the slow, relaxing Northern California pace. The sandwhiches are more expensive (8/9) bucks in Walnut Creek and I think the sandwhiches are alil better in Napa but I think that is a simple bias. Either way, enjoy! :)
My wonderful and amazing deli sand…

Check Napa Hotel Deals