Geneva Hotels

Browse 16 Geneva, Switzerland hotel reviews for 98 Geneva hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Geneva

Ferney-Voltaire Hotels6.8 km
Nyon Hotels21.4 km
Annecy Hotels33.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Geneva Hotels and Deals

#1 of 98 hotels in Geneva
tnj30806 says: "I have just returned from my weekend getaway in Geneva. My friend and I stayed ..."
#2 of 98 hotels in Geneva
delsol67 says: "This hotel is special. I wish it's location was a bit more central but, it would..."
$136
#3 of 98 hotels in Geneva
jenn79 says: "Talk about something to aspire to.. President Wilson has to be one of the best i..."
$270
#4 of 98 hotels in Geneva
jenn79 says: "I don't know everyone keeps saying that this location is "central". It is NOWHER..."
#5 of 98 hotels in Geneva
jlghs316 says: "So I get to Geneva from Chomonix late in the afternoon without a place to stay. ..."
$100
#6 of 98 hotels in Geneva
lvdp says: "Hotel Cornavin is a hotel next to the Central Train Station. The Central Stati..."
#7 of 98 hotels in Geneva
dreamflyer says: "If you are looking for a quiet good place close to the lake, restaurants and tra..."
$142
#8 of 98 hotels in Geneva
ko2678 says: "On previous visits to Geneva,I have stayed on the southern side of the lake.This..."
$113
#9 of 98 hotels in Geneva
Vikram says: "If there's one thing Europe always surprises you, it's how effortlessly the new,..."
#10 of 98 hotels in Geneva
Haydenerg says: "When I decided to visit Geneva in Switzerland, The First thing I got on mind is ..."
$85
#11 of 98 hotels in Geneva
hauteboy says: "Spent one night at the Hotel de Geneve. There was a promotion via the Geneva Tou..."
$129
#12 of 98 hotels in Geneva
goyourownway says: "N4612.836' E68.114' Geneva is known for many things, but affordable hotels i..."
#13 of 98 hotels in Geneva
fawkes66 says: "We visited Geneva only for a one night stopover. Driving and searching for a pla..."
$247
#14 of 98 hotels in Geneva
gardkarlsen says: "I stayed at Grand Hotel Kempinski in the beginning of November 2008 in connectio..."
$286
#15 of 98 hotels in Geneva
Johnpro says: "I had a very early flight and decide to found a hotel close to the airport ! Th..."
Geneva