Genesis Bar & Restaurant

www.nyc-frankfurt.de - (212) 348-5500

Genesis Bar & Restaurant Frankfurt am Main Reviews

dahling dahling
Great Breakfast with outside seating Jul 05, 2008
The N.Y.C. is so far the best place I have found for breakfast, but this is probably because they have 8 different variations available, one Tex-Mex Style with a tortilla, veggies and beans - it was delicious. They also have a typical contintenal breakfast or an english breakfast with sausage and bacon. I have not tried their lunch menu, but the New York cheesecake is also very good, even though I do not think that it makes such a big difference to any german cheesecake, but I am no expert on cheesecakes. I just thought it is a little high priced.

The kitchen is open from 9:00 - 23.30 except Sunday, the kitchen closes an hour earlier. I like sitting outside, unfortunately here it is only possible on one of the main streets in Sachsenhausen, but this way you can watch all the people walk by. The food is so good, it will distract your attention from all the cars anyways. The waiter is very friendly and attentative and makes you feel like you are a regular customer that has been coming there for years.

Check Frankfurt am Main Hotel Deals