Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta

2321-C Dulles Station Boulevard, Herndon, VA, USA
(703) 793-3338
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - Mark & Desire's roasted pizza
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - My Rosemary Chicken Florentine
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - Generous George's, in Herndon.
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - Desire's Cherry Temple Drink
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - Generous George's, in Herndon.
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - My Rosemary Chicken Florentine
Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta - Roosted Pizza

Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta Herndon Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Generous Portions indeed Jun 22, 2012
Generosity is something the American knows about and uses. When you hear the name Generous George's, you probably think its just the name of a chain of restaurants, wrong! They are a chain of generous restaurants serving generous portions of food for a decent price.

They do carter for children very well I might add. Tonight at the Generous George located on the first floor of the AVE Furnished Residences where we are staying, I was seriously shocked when my order came in.

After an evening of hiking two trails at the Great Falls, we decided to dine out even though we have left overs from my last night's cooking. We did not need reservations, the restaurant was busy, but not enough to require reservations. We were greeted at the door by a pleasant young lady, and offered a seat immediately. We sat close to the kitchen, across from us was a table of a family with a birthday party with a few children. We did not mind the noise, they were about to leave when we began to place our orders.

Mark and desire ordered the roasted Pizza, I was curious to see what a roasted pizza looked like. Turns out it is earthen oven style cooked. Their dough is lightly brushed with an aromatic blend of minced garlic and olive oil, topped with roasted red peppers, sliced tomatoes, spinach, and provolone. The large was more like a giant pizza, Mark and Desire did not finish it, they at 2 slices each and the rest came home. the Pizza and their two drinks were less than $30

I ordered the Rosemary Chicken Florentine which included Spinach, mushrooms, red peppers, bacon, and

chicken, sautéed in garlic and olive oil then tossed with bowtie pasta in a creamy white wine sauce with a hint of rosemary. Talk of tasty! Of course the portion was not only generous, it looked like a portion for three adults. I only at one third, the rest came home. My meal was only $16 and my drink $4.

The drinks were even more shocking, they were literally served in jugs. Each jug was good to serve three people.

This is a great discovery for family dinners.

"If it looks Good, eat it" -Andrew Zimmerman
Mark & Desire's roasted pizza
My Rosemary Chicken Florentine
Generous George's, in Herndon.
Mark's beer and my Sprite
Africancrab says:
Vikram the prices are very reasonable.
Africancrab says:
They sure live up to their name Christian.
Chokk says: