General tips to visit Moscow
General tips to visit Moscow Reviews
Useful tips to move around Moscow May 17, 2009
1. It is a great city to visit, but just don´t have high expectations on how they treat tourists
2. Try to get a map with English and Russian names. You go nuts trying to find places if you dont have it.
3. Try Vodka with cherry, it is typical and very tasty!
4. Get a Bed&Breakfast in the city center. They are not great but very unexpensive and they can be 2-3 subway stops away
5. Get a taxi from the airport to the hotel for only 43 euros, it is worthwile!
6. If you have a professional camera when visiting the Kremlin try to hide it in a bag, they don´t let you take it with you
7. Ask young people or people you see very well dressed! You have higher chances they speak any English.
Part of the 2 days in Moscow travel blog
4 / 4 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!