General Rognes Area

Rognes, France

General Rognes Area Reviews

gfranci2 gfranci2
Jul 22, 2007
I'm writing this from a fairly distant memory, but as it was one of my favorite trips I want to share. I spent two weeks in the Provence area of France with 9 of my relatives. I really enjoyed seeing all the castles in the area and I especially loved the markets. If you're looking for a low key vacation renting a little house for awhile and just taking day trips in the area is a great way to do it. I especially love Provence because the people are so friendly, and unlike Parisians they will actually speak English! The food is also amazing in the area as there are many local goat cheese farms and of course the patisseries are abundant and they produce great food. The only downside to traveling there now for Americans is that the Euro is stronger than it was when I traveled to Provence, so it's probably a little more expensive, but still cheap compared to staying in Paris or another big city. If you haven't been to the Provence area yet it is a must see. The area is beautiful with picturesque lavender farms and welcoming houses and people.

Check Rognes Hotel Deals