General Mitchell Milwaukee Airport

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

General Mitchell Milwaukee Airport Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Artist designed Airport Feb 25, 2009
Now this is an airport that was designed with so much passion. An artist was involved, an artist with a passion. This is a beautiful airport that I would like to spend time at just to appreciated the beauty of it.

Ihave travelled through Gen.Mitchell only twice this year alone and I must say it is quite impressive.

In the arrivals hall the floor is adorned with atriculate murals on the floor depicting the simple village life of many parts of the state. I took some photos whicc I included in my Wisconsin blog. It is a big airport and quite busy as well.

If you had a long lay over, you would not feel depressed or tired. So much to see, eat, and be enetertained. Did I mention it is a busy airport?

Related Travel Blogs About General Mitchell Milwaukee Airport

Milwaukee - the Apollo 13 connction
After parking my car and entertaining the General Mitchell terminal early, I spent my time wandering around and actually seeing the airport for the first time though I had been there many times befor…airport that I couldn't pass up that explained who General Mitchell was as well as other famous faces that had a connection to the city of Milwaukee
Travelling through General Mitchell in Milwaukee
I travelled to Milwaukee in 2001 with my daughter to meet my longtime girlfriend Jackie. I flew from Atlanta, Georgia to Chicago O’Hare International airport where Jackie picked us up then…Milwaukee in 2001 with my daughter to meet my long time girlfriend Jackie, but I arrived through Chicago O’Hare airport. This is the first time I have used…

Check Milwaukee Hotel Deals