Gelateria Laritza D

Monterrey 2nd block at Caminos del Inca Shopping Center - Surco, Lima, Peru
Gelateria Laritza D - some of the flavors
Gelateria Laritza D - some of the flavors
Gelateria Laritza D - new favorite: maracuya & sauco (passion fruit & local berry)
Gelateria Laritza D - inside
Gelateria Laritza D - inside
Gelateria Laritza D - great spot to take a break

Gelateria Laritza D Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Sweet Ice Creams at Gelateria Laritza D' Sep 29, 2009
This is a very well known ice cream shop in town. They have several locations in the city, including some in the most popular shopping centers and malls, like this one. It's easy to distinguish the orange and green colors of the franchise.

They serve coffee, juices, sandwiches, salads, desserts and of course ice creams, which are the highlight here. They also have a special offer for tea time.

I was reading they have 60 different flavors, but usually you will find ONLY 30 available each visit, hahaha. I like the fact they are always "creating" a new flavor. I saw: Pisco Sour, Passion Fruit & Sauco, Lemon Pie, etc.

If you like a very sweet one go for the: Laritza.

A sour fruity: maracuya

A non so sweet fruity: granadilla

Some of the flavor are really really sweet, maybe too much. I like the fruity ones!

Service is good and price is not that cheap, but not expensive and most important is worth it. I recommend the place if you are looking for a nice ice cream with a creative flavor :)

I didn't know it, but pictures are forbidden. Anyway, I could took a couple :P
great spot to take a break
yadilitta says:
that's a very good idea, hehehe
Africancrab says:
Yes, I should like that very much. Infact I'm now planning to make my trip there longer so that I can see all the fun places you keep writing about, he-he!
yadilitta says:
when you are in Lima, we'll visit it :)

Check Lima Hotel Deals