Gee's Garden Asian Bistro

1145 n Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ, USA

Gee's Garden Asian Bistro Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Commendable Service and comforting ambiance! Jan 24, 2010
Ok, now I have time on my hands with my daughter gone. I decided I wanted to find something new as far as Chinese cuisine, which is seriously lucking in Tucson. Alvernon way is normally my route to the Airport but something caught my eye on this day – I was hungry first and fore most, but I had a craving for Chinese food and there was the Gee’s Garden. It’s not much on the outside but once you step inside its a whole different kind of setting with huge Asian decorations. It was fancy looking with music playing in the background. It is incredibly big and impressive.

The lady that served me did not seem familiar with the menu, which is sort of a cardinal sin, but she was more than happy to go ask about certain items in order to serve me. I like pork, so my appetizer was the BBQ pork with one side roll. The BBQ was fatty but tender and delicious with a good sauce. For the main dish I had sweet and sour pork to work my taste buds.

I recommend this over the Golden Dragon, because the service was excellent. The cozy setting and pleasant staff made the food taste even better. I’m a service oriented person, I will enjoy my food anyway if the service is great.

"If it looks Good, Eat it" Andrew Zimmerman
westwind57 says:
I'd better have breakfast first before reading all these reviews ;)
Posted on: Jun 15, 2012