Gatwick - Oxford

www.theairline.info - +44 (0)1865 785 400

Gatwick - Oxford Reviews

joelennon joelennon
Apr 17, 2007
If you're travelling to Oxford, there is a bus that goes directly from Gatwick Airport (both North and South terminals) to Oxford. The last stop is Gloucester Green, which is the bus station in the city centre. The trip takes around two hours, so bring an iPod or book!

The bus leaves hourly during the day and also runs late at night. It costs 21 pounds one-way, 28 pounds return, 26 pounds next day return. You can buy tickets online or from the driver. When you arrive at Gloucester Green, there is a taxi rank just around the corner.

More info (timetables, etc.) available on http://www.theairline.info

Related Travel Blogs About Gatwick - Oxford

Blenheim Palace
We board our bus and head to Blenheim Palace. Blenheim Palace is just a short trip outside of Oxford. You pull and drive through the gates. You see this great place at the end of a gravel drive. Ther…back to the room to pack and get ready to leave Oxford for the London Gatwick Airport to fly to Scotland. …
Wandering around Oxford
I arrived in Oxford on a Monday evening, and after a quick wander around the city, I got a cab to my hotel. The trip seemed longer than I thought it would be, and I was hoping I would be able to walk…Oxford in the morning before I head back to Gatwick for my flight home! I've taken plenty more…

Check Oxford Hotel Deals