Gatton Caravan Park

291 Gatton-Helidon Rd, Gatton, Australia
(07) 5462 1198
Gatton Caravan Park - the cabins
Gatton Caravan Park - my first bed was the top one
Gatton Caravan Park - two japanese girls in the kitchen and another bed on the right
Gatton Caravan Park - and the last two beds, when I could switch beds the one on the right became mine

Check Gatton Hotel Deals

Gatton Caravan Park Reviews

liekevo liekevo
Gatton Caravan Park Nov 22, 2005
When I was looking for a job in Brisbane, they told me I could get work on a farm in Gatton. I had to go to the caravan park and they would help me. The buss dropped me off in the center and it was quite a walk to get to the caravan park. They did tell me how to get work but they don't help you with it. I was lucky to get work the day I got there and appearantly I worked good enough because I worked most days for the three weeks after that :)

But now more on the caravan park, the caravan park was ok. I had a lot of fun with the other people staying there. But to say that it was a good caravan park. The cabins where quite old and very crowded: six beds in a cabin. But it wasn't very expensive so that was good. There was a pool at the site which was nice with the warm weather. All cabins have there own kitchen. Most of the cabins where full with backpackers working at one of the farms in the area.
the cabins
my first bed was the top one
two japanese girls in the kitchen …
and the last two beds, when I coul…

Check Gatton Hotel Deals