Gaststätte Zum Patzenhofer

+49 30 8821135

Gaststätte Zum Patzenhofer Berlin Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Cozy Restaurant with Authentic German Fare Sep 19, 2014
I was spent by a busy day of sight seeing and I headed back to my hotel (Berlin Plaza Hotel), which was located in the Kurfuerstendamm district. I refreshed in my hotel room and then set out on foot in the area to look for dinner.

The area has an abundance of Italian restaurants but I was not feeling like pizza. It was my final night in Berlin and I decided I wanted to find an authentic German restaurant. I stumbled on Zum Patzenhofer and I'm glad I did!

The restaurant is cozy and inviting. Two staff was working that night, the waiter and a woman behind the bar. I looked over the menu and decided on the roasted beef topped with horseradish sauce a side of potatoes. The meal was delicious and in typical German fashion, very filling. I washed the meal down with a Pilsner. The food definitely hit the spot.

The neighborhood the restaurant is located in is very touristy with a Hard Rock Cafe nearby. But don't get sucked in! Take the time to eat at an actual German restaurant if you find yourself it the area.

You are in Berlin after all!
Inside Zum Patzenhofer
Roasted beef w/potatoes and horser…

Check Berlin Hotel Deals