Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter

Hotel class: 2 stars
Am Dorfplatz 5, Itter, Austria
Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter - The twin room. I loved the feather duvets.
Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter - Hotel entrance.
Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter - Hotel Ittererwirt in Austria.
Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter - The dog!

Check Itter Hotel Deals

Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter Reviews

Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Family run Guesthouse in Austria Apr 02, 2004
This 3 star hotel is situated in the beautiful town of Itter, Austria. I stayed 1 night in this family run hotel when I was on my Contiki Tour. This was such a charming hotel. The people were friendly and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and fun. I also remember that the girls on the trip were very excited because 2 of the family members were Calvin Klein models!

Back tot he hotel! This hotel is 300m from the drag lift with access to the "Salvista" gondola. A ski bus stop is in front of the building. The hotel has a charming entrance and small reception. The rooms were spotless and the beds very comfortable. I loved the feather duvets on the beds. The rooms have bathrooms with showers and also a TV. Some rooms had balconies.The bar and dining room had beautiful furnishings which gave it a warm and cozy feel.

Facilities included an à la carte restaurant, cosy bar,dining room and sauna. I did not use the sauna.

The hotel is walking distance from shopping areas as well as an old castle.I remember they had a big, friendly dog! He was gorgeous!!!

I won't mind to stay there again.
The twin room. I loved the feather…
Hotel entrance.
Hotel Ittererwirt in Austria.
The dog!

Gasthof Ittererwirt Itter Overview

Location.
This property is located in Itterdorfl .

Features.
Hotel Gasthof Ittererwirt has a sauna . Hotel Gasthof Ittererwirt has a bar/lounge .

Guestrooms.
Televisions are equipped with cable channels . Bathrooms offer showers . Additional amenities include windows that open .

Check Itter Hotel Deals