Gasthof Innbrücke

Gasthof Innbrücke Rates and Deals

Gasthof Innbrücke Innsbruck Reviews

Fonz86 Fonz86
Decent Hotel, Great location, BUT.. May 16, 2011
I booked this place because it's in a great location at a fair price. I stayed here for 3 nights and everyone who's been there knows that 3 days is much too long. Innsbruck's main attractions can easily be seen in 1 day. It's a very, very small town. The main reason I stayed here for so long was because I wanted to see Innsbruck and the towns and lakes around it. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from the main station. It's clean, beds are small in my opinion for a hotel, and each floor must share 1 bathroom and 1 shower. There was an older man and woman who were very kind and helpful when I first arrived at the reception. After that the staff consisted of a group of guys, between there early 20s and 30s, who were a bit rude and not very helpful at all.

The main downside of this place was no wifi. You had to use there 1 laptop computer which was slow and if someone was on it you're out of luck. I also believe they monitor what you're looking at online so DO NOT look up your bank account or any private information you don't want shared. I was looking up times from Innsbruck to Munich and was looking at departures at 7:15am. Note that I still had 1 night left and was taking a day trip to Munich. Being lazy as I am I decided to sleep in and catch the next train after 9am. A woman, probably in her 30s, quietly comes into my room at 7:40am unaware that I'm still in it because I was sleeping under the blankets. She was about to start looking through my bags before I got up and when she noticed me she panicked and ran out. This was a single bed, private room, non shared room and someone else had access to it. I immediately packed my bags and told the staff what happened, they didn't seem too concerned, and I checked out. On my way out I noticed the woman, she's apparently part of the staff. This is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. I do not have any proof that they actually monitor everything you're looking at on there computer.

It's a great location and if you're just looking for a 1 night accommodation I think it's a decent place in the heart of the town. But not recommended to use as you're main place if you want to visit Innsbruck and it's surroundings for several days like I did.

Gasthof Innbrücke Overview

This establishment is situated centrally in the city, affording guests convenient access to numerous different attractions. There is public transit easily available to guests of the Gasthof Innbrücke, and the extensive links can take them to destinations all over the city. Historical, cultural, commercial and outdoor attractions are found in this area. There is an airport in Innsbruck, not far from the Gasthof Innbrücke. Guests may also arrive and depart by rail.

There are modern amenities included in all of the rooms at the Gasthof Innbrücke. Guests are provided with televisions and newspaper service to their rooms. The hotel also provides private baths in the rooms. Room service is available.

This hotel offers guests the opportunity to do a bit of high-rolling at the onsite casino. There is also a bar located at the Gasthof Innbrücke where guests can unwind. The hotel offers its guests a breakfast buffet in the mornings. Parking is available for those who arrive in their own vehicles. This hotel has been in business since 1425.

Gasthof Innbrücke Amenities