Gasthaus Hotel Bremen

Gasthaus Hotel Bremen Rates and Deals

Gasthaus Hotel Bremen Reviews

ilvagul ilvagul
Thin walls and unlocked doors Aug 16, 2010
- The location of the gasthaus is alright. It's close to the central station and the Altstadt of Bremen, however there are two night clubs right next to it, so it is really loud outside. Not a big problem for me (I'm in another dimension when I sleep), but could be disturbing for some people.

- The first thing I didn't like about the place - they asked me for my passport number. I don't know if it's a common thing, but I've never been asked for that anywhere else. Plus the receptionist couldn't explain the reason for it. When I filled the registration paper I, of course, wrote a made up number, but she asked for my passport to actually compare the data :)

- Bad thing no.2 - they don't give out room keys. Every room is open all the time and the only key that the guests get is the Gasthaus entrance door key. So anybody from other rooms can go to your room and check what u've got in there;

- Thin walls is the bad thing no.3! It's possible to hear every single thing behind the walls;

- Funny curtains;

- The shower and toilet was alright. And it was not the dirtiest place I've seen :)

Overall - I don't think I'd stay there again and would not recommend it, however it is pretty cheap and close to the centre.
Interesting curtain design :)
BIG mirror!
ilvagul says:
Yeah, yeah, we all want to erase the jail part in our lives... :)
Posted on: Aug 18, 2010
ilvagul says:
Haha, you're cool, Carl! :)) Well... let's hope for it! :)
Posted on: Aug 16, 2010
ilvagul says:
I always give, never ask for anything...
Posted on: Aug 16, 2010

Gasthaus Hotel Bremen Overview

Guests of the Gasthaus Hotel Bremen can enjoy Bremen accommodation nearby to the Old Town area, where guests will find a variety of cultural and historical accommodations. The hotel’s guests can enjoy easy access to many of the area’s restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues, and the hotel is nearby to attractions like the historic marketplace and the Schnoor area, as well as the Weser River. The Gasthaus Hotel Bremen offers guests easy access to town on foot. Guests can also bike around the town, and they can store their bikes in the hotel’s cellar. Besides this, guests can get around the area by car, and they can enjoy free on-site parking.

The rooms of the Gasthaus Hotel Bremen offer guests comfortable surroundings and non-smoking spaces to relax. The rooms all have en suite bathrooms with showers, and guests can also enjoy daily newspapers in the hotel’s rooms each day.

This modern hotel offers guests a variety of amenities, including a buffet breakfast each morning. Guests of the Gasthaus Hotel Bremen can also enjoy the hotel’s business amenities. Guests can enjoy relaxing in this modern hotel that blends historical beauty with modern amenities.

Gasthaus Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Safe-Deposit Box
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower