Garni Residence Wolfgang

Alla stazione 24, Collalbo, Italy

Compare Bolzano Hotel Rates (7.9km away)

Garni Residence Wolfgang Collalbo Reviews

aloneinthecrowd aloneint…
Good value for price Jul 06, 2015
Well, finding the right location for our trip was the hardest decision but I was so glad that I booked this flat. Not only the house was perfect but the location as well. The Ritten (Renon) is a high plateau with comfortable climate conditions. The cities of Bolzano and Merano are reachable in a short time as well as the Dolomites. The house itself is located at the edge of the little village next to the woods.

The house is run by the Senn family who are extremely friendly and helpful. We were heartily welcomed by Mrs Senn. Checking in was done fast and we had a little chat about this and that. She told us were to find a bakery for our breakfast rolls and a little grocery store for the daily goods we'll need.

After checking out the flat we brought our belongings in. There's a park garage under the house as well as an elevator and we could use the luggage cart which stood in a room next to the garage. This was very comfortable.

The flat was one room of approx. 30 m² with a little kitchen and a separate bathroom. There were 2 beds - one double bed and one bunk bed (4 sleeping places in total). Additional to that we had a sofa, 4 chairs and a table as well as a TV and phone. Wifi was available also.

The flat was clean and the kitchen was equiped with a refrigerator, hot plate, coffee machine, cooking gear and dishes. I wasn't willing to cook but just in case I would change my mind it would be helpful ;)

On the balcony was another table and 2 chairs. Even a clothes line was there.

In the bathroom were towels and dish towels in the kitchen, the bed linnen was included also which is not common in holiday flats.

But the best was the Ritten Card which we got for free for the whole time. The Ritten Card gave us free access to public transport, museum and several other sights. I'll write a separate review for it later.

Well, if we'll ever return it'll be no doubt that we'll stay here again.
sign
the house
The house (it was hard to take a p…
double bed
aloneinthecrowd says:
Thanks for the congrats (and the jinx ;)), May :)
Posted on: Jul 31, 2015
cotton_foam says:
awww...see, I told yah! Congrats, Jutta!!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2015
EmEm says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2015

Compare Bolzano Hotel Rates (7.9km away)

Garni Residence Wolfgang Map