Garni Hotel Mena

Check Budva Hotel Deals

Garni Hotel Mena Budva Reviews

DanceswithDingos Danceswi…
Good Hotel in Budva Nov 26, 2010
After walking two hours in Budva to find a hotel I had booked through hostelworld.com, I thought I had finally found the right place until I walked through the front door to find myself standing in someones lounge room. It was an uncomfortable moment, as I and they were wondering what to make of such an interesting turn of events. After much discussion and laughing I was told the hostel I had booked no longer existed and was told to walk a little further down the street to Hotel

Mena, so of I went hoping for success as my backpack was starting to get really heavy and the rain was following suit.

So I came upon Hotel Mena and was welcomed with a surprised look, as apparently I was two months late for the tourist season and warm weather but checked in to a very nice and modern room with a balcony with overlooked a little bakery across the road.

The staff were very friendly and helpful through out my stay and the hotel facilities were excellent. It was very inexpensive in comparision to hotels of the same standard and cost 30 euros for a nice big comfortable room with sat tv and wifi.

It is easy to find and only a fifteen minute walk to the bus station and has one of the best resturants ( Zlatibor restoran ) I have ever been to just around the corner with a great little cafe close by as well.

All in all a very nice place to stay in Budva.

Check Budva Hotel Deals