Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant

1331 Clarksville Street, Paris, TX, USA
Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant - My delicious chicken a la diabla!
Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant - The restaurant
Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant - The sign
Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant - The other sign

Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant Paris Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Delicious authentic mexican food Feb 28, 2010
I am usually not very keen of going to Mexican restaurants in the USA because I know that in most cases the food is not authentic. But I have to say this one really footed the bills. I can tell when a Mexican restaurant is authentic just by the looks. If what you have in mind is one of those bright pink colored, highly decorated restaurants with lots of sombreros and sarapes and paintings of Mexican towns on the walls, then you are WRONG! Those are just silly tourist traps. Most authentic Mexican restaurants in the USA will have a low profile look.

Of course everybody was Mexican over there, and also, if you see MEXICANS eating at a Mexican restaurant, then the food is really Mexican. The chips and salsa they served were awesome. One more proof of their authenticity. I took a look at the menu and they had chicken a la “diabla”, I had never seen that in the USA before. It had been centuries since I ate anything “a la diabla” so I decided to give it a try. The taste was wonderful! Not as hot as I expected it to be, but still great flavor. Marcelo didn’t want to risk his tongue and he went for a regular shrimp quesadilla.

There is not much in Paris, but if you are ever driving through there, this restaurant would be a good stop to make you full… and happy.
The sign
The other sign
The restaurant
My delicious chicken a la diabla!
montecarlostar says:
Thank you very much Sarah! It was definitively good! :D
KeikoCreative says:
Oh Mexican food my favorite;) U are welcome:)
sarahsan says:
Hi Carlos! Congrats on yesterdays feature! Sounds like a good place to eat!

Check Paris Hotel Deals