Garfunkel's

Garfunkel's - My Benedicts

Garfunkel's London Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice break on a cold day! Mar 17, 2012
I went just around the corner and passed a couple of breakfast places until I spotted Garfunkel's on Ludgate Hill and it turned out to be a nice friendly dinner. As I entered and it turned out that the place was almost full, it didn't look like that from the window, because the two tables in front of the window were free. Inside they had decorated with nice warm colors and to live it up that had painted the bar in the corner in red. A Polish waitress greeted me and gave me a window table with a good view over the restaurant.

I looked at the menu and ordered a Cafe Latte that turned out to be the hottest coffee that I had in ages. Really hot coffee is not to my liking so I had to wait for a long time to get it chilled down, so I had a chance to drink it. I also ordered Eggs Benedict, which something that I really appreciate but these didn't impress me much, mainly because I over the years had some magnificent ones. The stop had given had filled my purpose and it was a place that was nice and especially on a cold rainy day I would probably have rated it even higher.
My Benedicts
X_Drive says:
We tried this spot for lunch when we visited London in 2005. We enjoyed it too! :D
Posted on: Mar 30, 2012