Garden restaurant

Chitwan National Park
Garden restaurant - After 40 minutes came this absolutely afwul burger.
Garden restaurant - Our table.
Garden restaurant - Τhe poor cook house.

Garden restaurant Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
Somebody to help us.... Jan 21, 2014
Nepal has perhaps the worst eateries on the planet earth.

Τhe fourth day in country me and my friends we were in Chitwan National park. Chitwan is a small village about 4 hours far away from the capital Kathmandu. Three days there, we were fortunated to eat ONLY one time tasty and properly. We had daily adventures on food.

Let us comment that our breakfast in the lodge in the honey had formic indeed seemed very normal to owners of the lodge!

Every day there, we enjoyed that happened up in our meals.

Οne of the "restaurants" we visited, was the Garden restaurant on the central road of the village. When we arrived, a couple

got up and left before it's their order(!). We laughed and after this, we catched a table and we ordered our choices.

As long as we expected our food, we had resented by how many flies had around us...Finally our plates came about 40 minutes later(!!!). For first time in my life i ate burger with cold bread and the beef inside hot! A friend of mine ordered pasta and maybe was of the worst dishes I've tried in my life! Οnly the chicken plate was little delicious...

If at some time in your life you find yourself in Chitwan, avoid this restaurant.
Τhe poor cook house.