Garden Hotel Singapore

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

Garden Hotel Singapore Reviews

green8 green8
Weird Hotel Sep 12, 2010
Stayed in this hotel during my vacation trip

When I reserved this hotel from the internet,

So, I just saw it from the pic in there

I thought, we will get natural, beautiful garden and flowers everywhere around the hotel

Well, to much expectation I guess

The real condition of the hotel,when i was there, no garden at all and the hotel look like an old hotel (like building in 70' or something), also seems the hotel doesn't have unproper maintenance

The room and bathroom also not so clean as I expected as well

Also the unfriendly staff too

So Glad that I stayed in there just for one night only

Garden Hotel Singapore Overview

Nestled amidst luscious tropical gardens and greeneries, home comfort, tranquility and traditional hospitality await you. Conveniently located just minutes from the MRT Station, Orchard Road shopping and entertainment belt, accessible with our complimentary daily shuttle service.

Garden Hotel Amenities

• DVD Player
  • Bicycle Rental

Related Travel Blogs About Garden Hotel Singapore

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…garden dive site. Down to 10m this time for 45 minutes, lots of coral and fish on this dive, we also did some navigation exercises on the bottom using compasses…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…hotel and checked out before heading to a pancake house for breakfast.   Not a bad consultation prize.   As I sat reading a particularly unhelpful and disinteresting tourist book…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals