Garden Galanga

136 9th Avenue, New York, NY, USA
N/A - 212-675-3330
Garden Galanga - Pineapple Fried Rice with Tofu-Fried rice with fresh pineapple,onions,scallions and egg...Scrumptious!
Garden Galanga - Serenity While you Dine in Garden Galanga
Garden Galanga - Red Curry with Shrimp- Spicy hot curry in coconut milk,bamboo shoots,bell pepper and fresh basil...To Die For..:-)
Garden Galanga - Eggplant basil-Stir fried shrimp with eggplants,roasted chilli paste,onions,peppers and fresh basil....Yummy!
Garden Galanga - Business card and menu to go
Garden Galanga - Menu
Garden Galanga - Fountain

Garden Galanga New York Reviews

yjc513 yjc513
Lunch Time "Thai"Treat at Garden Galanga Feb 20, 2010
Ever get pleasantly surprised from a friend's recommendation?

Well, I did! And some of my friends did too!! We all met at Garden Galanga's on 9th Avenue between 18th & 19th Street near the Chelsea area of New York City. When you walk in ,you are escorted to the back to a lovely and quite serene indoor garden area. Water lillies gently sway in a large rectangular water fountain. The decor is simply rich with Thai/Asian infusion.

The atmosphere quickly calms the spirit(after a crazy work morning) as you notice your surroundings. But that's not all...

The lunch menu has quite a variety to please the pallete and the pocket.Each entree is served with jasmine rice with a choice of soup or a house salad and a spring roll. I ordered the pineapple fried tice with tofu. My friends ordered the red curry/shrimp and eggplant basil with shrimp. Simply YUMMY!! We didn't feel rushed to eat and leave. On the contrary,the waiters were warm and gracious. Just like a restaurant should shoulde be to its patrons. I recommend you try this piece of "Thailand heaven" for lunch. Stay tuned because I shall return to experience and report the dinner atmosphere!!! ENJOY!
Serenity While you Dine in Garden …
Business card and menu to go
Menu
Fountain
Dale269 says:
Now I'm on a mission for Thai food, looks yummy. I was just in NY and didn't have Thai but did eat at Carmine's. Cheers
Posted on: May 28, 2013
HuBison says:
Hmm, of all the time I've been to NY, I haven't found a home Thai restaurant....will put this on my list.
Posted on: Aug 07, 2010