Garden Gables Inn Lenox

Garden Gables Inn Lenox Rates and Deals

Garden Gables Inn Lenox Reviews

Laurrra Laurrra
LOVED the Garden Gables Inn Feb 16, 2010
I stayed at the Garden Gables Inn for a romantic getaway with my boyfriend at the end of 2008. I cannot explain to you how wonderful this property and its staff (Brande and Dan!!!) are. Unfortunately, Brande and Dan are no longers the innkeeprs so I cannot speak for the new innkeepers.

From the minute I called to make my reservation Brande could not have been more helpful. Since it was a surprise for my boyfriend, she helped me pick the activities and restaurants to take him to. She is enthusiastic and adorable. I first took my boyfriend to the winery that has the same owner and we had a wonderful tour and tasting. Then at the inn Brande showed us to our room, room 15, and gave us a tour of the Inn. The sherry room is adorable and the cookies that Brande makes are TO DIE FOR. I swear my boyfriend probably ate 30? Room 15 is beautiful with the poster bed and the french doors out to the balcony. Brande recommended the neaby by sushi place, Fin Sake and Sushi. While the sushi was delicious, the atmosphere was not perfect. The waiter was yelling and arguing with his chefs to the point that is was more than audible to the guests. After dinner, we borrowed a DVD from their collection and drank a bottle of the wine we purchased at the winery. I had some luck and a dusting of snow fell overnight. The view out of the windows and on the balcony was beautiful. The breakfast Brande made was SPECTACULAR (and she even wrote on HER blog on the Garden Gables Inn as to my boyfriend and my reaction... it is anonymous but I know it is about us Brande!!!). Then she recommended we go on a hike in a nearby park in the snow. It was very romantic and the scenery was wonderful.
One of the common rooms
Oliver in our awesome room
Lenox is so beautiful.

Garden Gables Inn Lenox Overview

Elegance in the heart of Lenox...17 room beautifully maintained historic inn steps from Lenox village yet set back on five lush acres. All rooms include private baths, AC, cable TV, spa robes, Aveda products. Accommodations include suites, cottages and deluxe rooms plus private spa treatment room. Full country breakfast, outdoor olympic size pool, dinners prepared by chef during summer season.

Garden Gables Inn Amenities