Ganga Fuji Home

Ganga Fuji Home Rates and Deals

Ganga Fuji Home Varanasi Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Budget Hotel Near Ganges River Oct 18, 2010
When we arrived at Varanasi, we didn't know where to live. We only know that we will stay near Ganges River. After the bajaj driver dropped us at the place where bajaj cannot pass, we walked to the direction he gave. When we started to walk in the alley, we asked the first tourist we met about a hotel that we could stay. He showed us the hotel where he stayed, Ganga Fuji Home.

The hotel is quite far from the main road and tricky. I don't know for exact when I could remember the way for the first time. The alley to the hotel is narrow and crowded. Beside people, there were cows, goats, dogs, speeding bikers complete with loud horns, and dunks :P

The hotel is not large but it has 6 floors I think. We were lucky that they still had a room for us and it is at the ground floor, just next to the lobby.

The lobby is small, but it has a void at the ceiling until the roof, so it has some light.

The room is large enough for us. It has a ceiling fan and fake windows, it they are real, we still cannot open them. The bathroom is also large enough and has hot shower. It is not bright and very basic, but enough for us. We didn't expect something fancy here in India, so we were satisfied enough.

The hotel has a restaurant at the highest floor, maybe the sixth or seventh floor, I don't remember. So, we had to climb the steep stairs to get there. No elevator for sure ;D

The restaurant serves Indian and European food. The taste of the food is so so. I was still impressed by the Indian food I ate in Delhi.
Us, infront of the hotel before le…
The alley infront of the hotel
That cow blocked our way out and h…
The restaurant