Galway Hotels

Browse 20 Galway, Ireland hotel reviews for 114 Galway hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Oranmore Hotels8.6 km
Spiddal Hotels17.1 km
Ballyvaughan Hotels18.4 km
Athenry Hotels20.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Galway Hotels and Deals

#1 of 114 hotels in Galway
traceyirish says: "I have stayed at this BB three times now and would definately stay again. The ..."
#2 of 114 hotels in Galway
waterfordgirl says: "I stayed here for two nights while in Galway. The Bed Breakfast is in a beaut..."
#3 of 114 hotels in Galway
haidgirl says: "What a fantastic find!! The place is massive! It really is an apartment...somet..."
#4 of 114 hotels in Galway
traceyirish says: "We stayed in one of the hotels beautiful apartments, which had two bedrooms bo..."
$53
#5 of 114 hotels in Galway
Deftones says: "The location of this hotel is perfect I you wanna check out the famous nightlife..."
$72
#6 of 114 hotels in Galway
ccjbeachbum says: "The Clayton hotel was my favorite hotel that i stayed at in Ireland.i can get ov..."
#7 of 114 hotels in Galway
dannydcov says: "My friend and I drank too much the night before and missed our bus from Dublin t..."
#8 of 114 hotels in Galway
AussieMel82 says: "I stayed at the Salthill Hotel for a wedding at the beginning of March 2013. ..."
$63
#9 of 114 hotels in Galway
christl3 says: "The hostel is really well situated. It is right on the edge of Eyre Square. Only..."
#10 of 114 hotels in Galway
PaulJamesK says: "I stayed in Corrib Village on a very busy weekend in Galway and Corrib was aroun..."
#11 of 114 hotels in Galway
WaltJake says: "Amber Lodge was easy to find, with limited parking spaces right in front. We man..."
#12 of 114 hotels in Galway
hanleyscot says: "This is another hotel that I did not write about in my journal other than that w..."
#13 of 114 hotels in Galway
VanessaMunYee says: "This 3 star hotel is located on Forster street which is very close to the coach ..."
#14 of 114 hotels in Galway
clairedon says: "Very nice hotel and very central - good to stay during Galway race week if you c..."
$123
#15 of 114 hotels in Galway
alohapineapple says: "This hostel was the one I liked least out of the 3 I stayed at while in Ireland...."
#16 of 114 hotels in Galway
traceyirish says: "I'm going to start with the good... Amber Lodge is in a great loaction about 3 m..."
#17 of 114 hotels in Galway
tenaka says: "After staying in several great places I was disappointed by The White House. It ..."
Galway