Galway Travel Company

(091) 755 676

Galway Travel Company Reviews

mainhart mainhart
The Spectacular Cliffs of Moher Oct 21, 2009
One of the reasons I went to Galway was to visit the stunning natural wonders of western Ireland. I usually find my own independent ways of going to places that I want to see. Unfortunately, unless you visit Galway in the summer, your choices are limited on convenient ways to visit these beautiful and remote destinations. So since I traveled all the way from New York to see the Cliffs of Moher and the stark Burren, I asked the attendant at the Sleepzone Hostel what my best option was. He suggested the Galway Travel Company. The price was very reasonable for a full day tour, so I booked it. The GTC picked me up at the hostel and brought me to their central location, where everyone boarded a bus. They offer tours all around the west of Ireland, but I chose the Cliffs of Moher/Burren Tour. The driver, Desmond, was quite the character.. An elderly man with a thick Irish accent, who had a wonderfully off-colour and Irish sense of humor. He took us to many sights off the beaten track, which I appreciated. The beauty of the country was stunning in its starkness. We had 90 minutes to explore the Cliffs of Moher. It was an unusually warm and sunny day.. perfect to appreciate the cliffs in all their grandeur. Words cannot express the majesty of this natural wonder. I was very happy to have the experience, and appreciated GTC for affording it to me. Thanks Desmond!

Check Galway Hotel Deals