Gallery Cafe Takeno

Naramachi, Nara, Japan

Gallery Cafe Takeno Nara Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Relaxing at Gallery and Cafe in Naramachi Dec 02, 2012
Gallery Cafe Takeno is near Sarusawaike at old town in Naramachi. We found this cafe by chance when we wlaked around there a lot and just wanted to take rest but not for dinner yet. So Takeno is good place for it.

There are seems like some restaurants repaired traditional Japanese style house,but they are almost looks like a house so diffecult to find the restaurants or cafe. And many restaurants are preparing for dinner time so it was too hard find the place for break.

Cafe Takeno has big window so we recoganised it is a place which we looking for. We decided enter here soon. The cafe is running by two sisters and thier mother.

We ordered a begel set and beer each other at first. That begel set is only 600yen. Taste is so good,we loved it much. Then we ordered Quiche set,600yen again,this one also very good taste. And I loved pickles which was put on a dish. I asked to mother if this pickles also the sisters making or not, but she didn't know.

The atmosphere is nice and there is a Gallery space so sometimes it looks changed showing something.

Naramachi is not easy to find cafe,so I recommend you to visit there if you have a chance walking that old town.
yasuyo says:
Yes,it was so nice! I want to visit there sometimes:) Thank you take a time to read,Tatita!
Posted on: Dec 07, 2012