Galignani Bookstore

Paris, France

Galignani Bookstore Paris Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Grab a Book and go to the Jardin Mar 23, 2010
If you are looking for an bookstore with English literature, guide books, or whatever your reading needs are GALIGNANI is a welcoming shop with a wide selection. You will find it across the street from Jardin Tuileries Metro stop.

I first found this wonderful bookstore looking for the "Asterix" comic books in the English version. When I came to France the first time (since being born here) I lived and work in Paris for six months. I would find other reading material and this is where I purchased my first novels ever ("The Marathon Man" and "Eyes of Laura Mars"). I've always read more along the lines of "how to" or self development stuff. They had all this here too.

Many people would come here to get a book or magazine then walk across the street to Jardin des Tuileries or find a close by cafe on a chilly day.

The staff here at GALIGNANI's are helpful and very informative. There are also a wide range of maps and guidebooks. You should be able to find whatever you may be looking for or it may find you!

Happy reading.