Galeria Freta

+48 22831 73 28

Galeria Freta Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice restaurant and a cozy place May 11, 2013
We had been out walking most of the day and decided that it was time to get something to eat. We were in what they called Nowe Miasto that is a nice and quiet area. We passed the windows of a place called Galeria Freta and decided that this could be the place eat if they had space. The place turned out to be huge and extremely cozy. It was like stepping in to the house of a wealthy relative that had collected stuff all their live. There were so much to look at that it was almost impossible to handle all the impressions. I focused on some old typewriters and cash registers, which were quite amazing.

We were given a table that I thought was in the back of the restaurant at first by we were not even halfway in I learned later. Just outside the room that we were dinning in there was a large area that was a gallery and here there was a wedding reception that we could follow. The menu was huge with a lot of local dishes which is what I search for when I travel. The waitress was really nice and she explained about the dishes that we were uncertain about. The food was nice and rich, as Polish food is in general. The restaurant was a positive experience and I could easily see myself going there again.
vulindlela says: