Gabion Hotel

Jalan Nusantara No. 45, karimun, Indonesia

Gabion Hotel karimun Reviews

vinceable vinceable
Worse Hotel I have stayed so far. Apr 17, 2012
Sadly but truly, this was one of the worst hotel I have stayed so far.

Perhaps it is because this is one of the more backdated country I have visited, my expectations should not be that high.

This hotel is located near the ferry terminal of Karimun, people go to Karimun for a lot of reasons, I went there for work therefore I don't really have a choice of which hotel to stay.

The state of this hotel was terrifying to me, it looks like someone has been using the hotel for sex the whole day, I have to place a tower over my bed to sleep and not talking about the horrifying pillow that I don't even want to use. There is a TV and it's air-conditioned. The toilet was nothing fanciful. The hotel service was kinda bad with rude attitude from the front counter.

Luckily I was there for only a night if not it would be super horrifying for me. There is basically nothing much around this hotel, the island itself has got nothing much.

To get to the hotel you need to get a cab. A better choice would be Hotel Maximillian that is located along the same street as this hotel. I was suppose to be at Maximillian however it was fully booked.

The main road of this hotel is quite packed too. There is breakfast that comes with your hotel stay and a KTV bar on the 2nd level, don't ever stay on that floor. You will have problem sleeping like me.

I guess the hotel is for happening people to do some happening stuffs. Not for a kind of travel for work person Like me.
karimun Map