GW Fins

GW Fins - Chilean Sea Bass

GW Fins New Orleans Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Oct 25, 2007
I was in New Orleans because of work and they invited me to GW Fins. Well, this is an expensive place, but the food is amazing! I really liked it. You won't be dissapointed.

Seafood is the quarry of many a New Orleans visitor, and GW Fins meets the demand with variety and quality. The menu changes daily, but typical dishes have included a luscious riff on bouillabaisse, sea bass in a hot-and-sour shrimp stock, and my favorite the lobster dumplings. If you still have room for dessert, try the baked-to-order, deep-dish apple pie.

The large dining room's attractive modern decor and spaciousness make you forget you are in the crowded French Quarter.
sybil sybil
May 03, 2007
I went with a fairly large group (8) and yet we were seated promptly. We all had a great time and the service was not bad. I had the lump crab salad (mixed greens, asparagus, and tomatoes with a creamy basil dressing) to start and that was delicious. The buttermilk bread, by the way, was warm and so good -- i had 4!!! I also had the chilean sea bass (braised in a hot and sour shrimp stock with enoki mushrooms, sauteed spinach and boc choy) which felt so buttery it just melted in your mouth. I also tried a friend's scallop entree -- that was very good too. Everything there was just good. I would go back for some great seafood!
"Stanford" from Sex & the City at …
Chilean Sea Bass