GPD Toy Train Museum

(520) 888-2222

GPD Toy Train Museum Tucson Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Many model trains of every scale plus toy trains also Apr 27, 2013
I happened upon this nice little model railroad museum and while looking through attractions on my GPS system while waiting for my wife to finish some last minute items before we hit the road to leave Tucson. It wasn’t far out of the way and seeing that we both like trains of any size we decided to make the short detour. They are not open all of the time, but you can check on the internet and give them a call to double check their hours if you wish to visit. This large warehouse holds layouts in just about every size and scale you can think of, from Lionel, O, HO, and smaller N, and then a few other toy sized that really weren’t to scale. As with most every railroad layout, each one is not truly completed. All railroad enthusiasts are constantly changing, adding, and re-making their layouts and systems. This one was a fun place to visit and the members who were there were quite enthusiastic to show off their work.
bigmac993 says:
Wow, I love these trains! I still have mine from when I was about 9 or 10. Biggest display I ever saw was in Geneva, Switzerland. Thanks!
Posted on: Jun 02, 2013