GLOW Pratunam

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

GLOW Pratunam Bangkok Reviews

sandyyap sandyyap
Very good Service and affordable luxe Apr 07, 2015
I always enjoy staying at Glow Pratunam Hotel. Since the first business trip there where I enjoy great Thai hospitality. The service there is very good. Service staff has positive attitude although Hotel lobby is in black and dark colours, I always feel bright and happy returning to the hotel. The chef cooking eggs for the guest during breakfast is very friendly and nice. Glow Prtaunam Hotel is located at the top of Shibuya 19 shopping mall. Entrance of the hotel is in a small alley thou.

Gym of the hotel is small but sufficient. Pool is very inviting and I wish I stay a few more days to enjoy the pool more.

Bed wise, it is the most comfortable bed I slept before in a hotel."A delicious pillow top mattress and two types of dreamy pillows"

Yes the bed is really dreamy and nice.

Their shower and toilet is really big with generous bottles of shampoo and body wash. Toilet is separated through the bedroom by a sliding cupboard. We are provided with a ipod/iphone docking station to blast our music. Temperature of room was quite cold and unable to really adjust through the main control on the side table.

** Mirror will be facing the guest bed for deluxe room so just a fyi

Location wise, its located opposite Pantip and Platinum Mall, just next to Pratunam wholesale market, 10-15 mins walk to Central World, 20,25 mins walk to BTS SIAM station.

Do not take a tuk tuk or taxi to the Bts, the roads outside the hotel is always jammed. However for a need of meter taxi, the receptionist will be happy to help to call for a meter taxi at no extra fuss.

Below the hotel, there are some food court, shopping places as well as a Starbucks and MacDonald's for breakfast. Street stalls are also set up early in the morning.
Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Perfect Location Dec 06, 2013
This brand new hotel ( haven't even had its grand opening yet) is located in the heart of Bangkok - Pratunam Area. Opposite the Prantip IT Mall and Platinium wholesale fashion Mall

The entrance of this hotel is really not that impressive. For a minute I though we might have booked the wrong hotel. It is located in the same building of a mall. The lobby on the 7th floor and guess rooms from 10-20 floors. Now that I think of it, it is actually very convenient as there are food court and Massage parlor on the 6th floor and a Mc Donald's , Starbucks on the ground floor

As this is still very new hotel, everything seems clean and neat. Our Twin room was very clean and comfortable. Spacious room and bathroom. There was a swimming pool, steam room and a gym on the 8th floor

Buffet breakfast was THB350 but not much variety. As our room rate was not included with breakfast, we went to the 6th floor food court for breakfast which is so much cheaper : less then THB100 with cappuccino ( per person)

Love the free wifi!
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
haha, I didnt know I did it twice!
Posted on: Dec 06, 2013
fransglobal says:
So good you reviewed it twice :P
Posted on: Dec 06, 2013