GAP Adventures

Africa

GAP Adventures Reviews

Jaqson Jaqson
Oct 28, 2007
I thought I should give you something I bumped upon on the internet about GAP Adventures. I am not sure about its authenticity. The posted message starts: "I participated in GAP's "Dunes, Delta, & Falls Explorer" trip traveling from Cape Town, South Africa to Livingstone, Zambia during April 24, 2007 to May 15, 2007. It turned out to be one of the worst planned and executed tours I have ever been on, and after spending a lifetime traveling around the world through 75 countries and 7 continents and working for a time in the adventure travel industry, this is not an allegation I am making flippantly."

Copy the link below to your browser:

It is about someone's experience with the firm. Otherwise i will leave the judgment to you. Happy travels

Jaqson
dontwanttogoalone says:
I work with some people that just completed tours with this company. One was a group of 4 that did the East African Tour in a safari jeep through the Serengeti and had a fantastic vacation, the other was a single woman that did the same tour and included a Cape Town adventure. Just putting it out there that you should keep reading for more reviews.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2013