GAL Apartments Vienna

GAL Apartments Vienna Rates and Deals

GAL Apartments Vienna Reviews

halilee halilee
Fantastic stay, amazing staff Mar 26, 2013
We arrived in the morning and check in wasn't until afternoon so they stored our luggage for us while we went out sightseeing. The staff was super friendly and extremely helpful in telling us how to get around and making recommendations. Getting to the center was 5 min walk to the subway and a quick 2 min subway ride away.

We spent 2 nights at this wonderful apartment complex. We had 1 bedroom apartment with an additional double bed in the main living area as well as a pull out sofa couch. There was a kitchen with everything you need supplied with a sit up counter as well as a small dining table and chairs. Also was a small 2 piece bathroom and a seperate shower room with laundry facilities. The pillows on the bed were big and soft and the apartment was very clean. There was also lots of hot water.

Free wifi is availabe though we found it patchy depending on where you were in the apartment.

You are expected to wash the dishes and take out the garbage before checking out.

I would definately recommend this apartment for being clean, convenient, helpful and very good value.
master bedroom
main living area
kitchen
christine4321 says:
sounds like it was a nice place to stay. I am wondering if I would feel claustrophobic in the bedroom though. I never thought I was one of those who got claustrophobic but it happened when I had and MRI of my neck lol. Completely unexpected.
trippin_jen says:
Looks good!
Paulovic says:
Sounds good! :)

GAL Apartments Vienna Overview

The GAL Apartments Vienna offer quality accommodation at reasonable prices in Vienna, close to the famous Prater and Augarten parks. From here, it will only take a short walk to reach the beautiful city center of the Austrian capital. These welcoming Vienna Serviced Apartments are the perfect solution for both tourists and business travelers seeking for great-value-for-money accommodation. The GAL Apartments Vienna's excellent location, in proximity to the Prater amusement park, the charming historic center of Vienna with its monuments and uncountable boutiques and shopping streets, as well as a Therapeutic Institute which is located in the same building, round up the serviced apartments' offer.

GAL Apartments Amenities

• TV
  • DVD Player
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots