Fuzion (Previously known as Crystals)

35 Cornwall Street, East Kilbride, United Kingdom

Fuzion (Previously known as Crystals) East Kilbride Reviews

clairerich81 claireri…
A good night out! Dec 30, 2008
As in the title, this nightclub used to be known as Crystals where the decor was dreadful. However after recently being refurbished and updated, I was pleasantly surprised when my friends and I went there on Christmas night. My two friends arrived first before 11pm and entered for free, however my friend and I only just after and were charged £5 - which to be honest was worth it considering how much its changed.

The new decor gives it a more trendy and relaxed vibe, the toilets have changed to a higher standard and I'm glad to say no wee woman was sitting there giving you lollipops & hairspray etc..

The DJ was great (although it wasn't the regular Ian DJ) playing up to date poppy music and getting the dance floor jumpin! The air conditioning now works as previously after an hour or so your hair would be sticking to your neck and anywhere else it could sit.

I still would normally go out in Glasgow however this isn't a reflection on the nightclub itself, its just getting out of EK once in a while :))

Check East Kilbride Hotel Deals