707 Clamorgan Ave, Saint Louis, MO, USA

Fusion Saint Louis Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Don't Even Bother Jun 23, 2011
What got us in the door at Fusion was the $1 well drinks. Even though there was a $5 cover charge, they let the 3 of us in for $10. But, we should have walked on by.

Fusion is located downstairs, a shady-looking stairwell at that. The cover charge is paid upon entering the door, before going downstairs and really seeing what you're getting yourself into. And, the nightclub is practically pitch black so you can hardly see what's going on around you. Pseudo-rave-like atmosphere, the crowd doesn't exactly match the music being played. The mid-80s music is older than most of the kids there. It seemed like a place newly-21 year olds go.

I know why the drinks were $1 -- there was hardly any rum in my Malibu and diet. Bartenders weren't that friendly; seemed like they were in agony to be there. We finished our drinks and got out of the there. It wasn't scary or anything like that, just not our scene.

Fusion is located in Laclede's Landing and I don't think there's a sign (at least I didn't see one). Don't bother seeking it out!

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals