Furama Villa and Spa Resort

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

Furama Villa and Spa Resort Ubud Reviews

fefe08 fefe08
Jul 14, 2011
It's a beautiful resort with private pool in each villa. As I opted for Spa resort, the private pool in our villa actually connects to the main lap pool which is shared by about 10-12 villas. There is a bar by the pool too. You get great views such as a plot of paddy field and you are surrounded by nature. They have buggy ride from lobby to the villa. The villa is beautifully designed with modern furniture but I thought for the price we paid (almost SGD900 per night), they were not very well maintained. The bathroom tiles needed to be scrubbed and the door to the lap pool could not be locked properly.

We had good fun. It was a good experience. It was a quiet break but I guess each to our own. I know I won't go back again so I'm not sure if I should put it as recommended?

Related Travel Blogs About Furama Villa and Spa Resort

God + Human + Nature
That was the first thing I saw when I was at the hotel check in counter at the Furama Villa & Spa Resort in Ubud.  That was our first day in Bali. There was a certificate if I don't rememb…Furama Villa & Spa Resort in Ubud.  That was our first day in Bali. There was a certificate if I don't remember…

Check Ubud Hotel Deals