Furama RiverFront, Singapore

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

Furama RiverFront, Singapore Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Nice and affordable hotel Aug 19, 2013
I stayed in this Furama River Front Hotel in Singapore for 3 nights and over all my experience was good. I am not sure if I got special deal when reservation was make using one of those online hotel booking services or it was off season so I got lucky but definitely the hotel worth much more than what I paid for.

Hotel was huge with few restaurants, bars and pool, spa and excellent looking lobby area. Hotel rooms were modern, specious and very clean so was the bathroom. We got a room with a big glass window and with a nice view of Singapore downtown. Breakfast was excellent and many items were served with few items made to order but standby chefs.

Hotel staff was very polite and helpful. We wanted to taste Chili Crab and chicken rice so got good recommendation and direction from the front desk. Getting a taxi was not that difficult from the hotel. I would definitely stay there again provided i get the same type of deal i got last time.
The Furama Riverfront Hotel from t…
Inside the Furama Riverfront Hotel
We are getting a taxi - heading to…
Hotel pool
missandrea81 says:
I agree. I like the view a lot, and the hotel seems to be well kept inside and out.
Posted on: Aug 20, 2013
cimtech says:
Thank you for your comments!
Posted on: Aug 20, 2013
spocklogic says:
Always good to score a room that is worth more than you pay! Looks great and that view from the room is awesome!
Posted on: Aug 19, 2013