Furama Bukit Bintang

Furama Bukit Bintang Rates and Deals

Furama Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Good Value of money Oct 11, 2016
This is one of my Dad favourite Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, not sure why but he likes to stay there when he visit Kuala Lumpur. So I decided to check it out why he likes the hotel so much compare with other hotels at similar class and price he stayed before.

I took the pre pay taxi from airport and it takes almost an hour to arrive at the hotel.

The hotel personal was good, they take my luggage straight from the taxi when I arrived and usher me to the reception area. The lobby was huge and so crowded with people and tourist a like waiting for check in. It was so noisy there with people talking to each other. There is a café or restaurant at the lobby where people can have something to eat and drinks and also plenty of chairs occupy by people.

Since I booked the executive suite room, I am able to check in at their special executive room, and the staff took me and my luggage up to the 12 floor (I think, but not sure) and the reception there check me in.

Apparently the hotel price include of the free cocktail, soft drinks, and high tea at 6pm, at the executive lounge plus free minibar in the room, which I found very interesting. It cost MYR262 plus 6% tax ( USD60 plus tax) without breakfast for one or two people, which I found really cheap for this kind of hotel. Unfortunately they want a deposit of MYR200 either cash or block the money through the credit card, just in case you destroy the hotel furniture.

My room was spacious with a huge living room, a sofa and table, an additional work table and chair, a wardrobe, and all the modern amenities guests need. The separate bedroom was quite small to my liking, but it has a big and comfortable bed. The big bathroom located next to the bedroom and it was clean and full of amenities. The free slipper provide was very thick and comfortable.

Unfortunately not much view from the room, however it was very quite at night time.

I tried the free drinks and cookies at the executive lounge as it has a very good view toward the Twin tower. However I did not try the free high tea as I have dinner appointment.

I dine at one of the restaurant near the swimming pool one night and I found the food was not that good, however the price was reasonable for the 4 stars hotel.

I stayed twice at this hotel and I found it was very good value for money. Unfortunately I do not try the swimming pool or the fitness room since I was too tired after a long flight and prefer to stay in the room and just relaxing.

When I check out early in the morning around 4.30 am, they give me a package breakfast even though my room price is not included breakfast. Plenty of private taxi from hotel available for guest with a high price than normal taxi.
the pool
the fitness centre
the fitness centre
the bed
vinceable vinceable
Worth the Price, Love the Stay Apr 29, 2012
Located at Bukit Bintang, KL City, Furama Hotel is a short distance walk away from Time Square. Greeted by the staffs upon entering the hotel , the lobby is clean and nice with a pleasant aroma. Checked in with deposit placed and we were issued our room card.

The lift to our room needs to be accessed by your room card. Breakfast is provided together with your stay. We got a twin room for around SGD 104 from agoda hotel booking.

Upon entering the room, we were surprised by the size of the room provided. It is huge and comfortable. With a big LCD TV, nice bathroom with rain shower, it was awesome. Provided together is a fridge , an ironing board, safe, a kettle. The room was clean and nice, the bed was enough to keep me on it for half of the day before heading out. Airconditioning was good, the view out of the hotel window was good as well. Lightings were all working fine, with easy access as different switches to access the lights are place by your bed side. There is also a 7-11 just across the hotel where you can get your drinks if you need to.

The only draw back point I have with this hotel is the slow service at the front desk other than that I am happy with my hotel stay. I would recommend this hotel for nothing I am unhappy about with the hotel room itself. Also there is a gym and swimming pool in the hotel.

Nice hotel, good stay. Worth the price, I loved my stay.
Twin Room.
Nice TV with ESPN, Star Movies Etc…
Toilet bowl with rain shower

Furama Bukit Bintang Overview

Location.
Furama Bukit Bintang is located in Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle neighborhood, close to Berjaya Times Square, Petaling Street, and Petronas Twin Towers. Nearby points of interest also include Merdeka Square and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.

Hotel Features.
Furama Bukit Bintang's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also has a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/cafA©. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Kuala Lumpur property has 24 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.

Guestrooms.
433 air-conditioned guestrooms at Furama Bukit Bintang feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer city views. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 32-inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards are also provided. Guests may request a turndown service and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.

An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.

Furama Bukit Bintang Amenities

• Function Rooms
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes